Follow us on Facebook and Twitter
- How do I book a Condominium?
- You can either make a booking directly on this website by using the "check availability box" to the left. or you can call our office at 1-800-MOCLIPS and our friendly receptionist will be glad to help you.
- Is booking online secure?
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the highest possible safety of your personal information when you engage us, including transmitting all supplied sensitive/credit information via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and encryption into our payment gateway providers' database.. After a transaction, none of your private information will ever be stored on our servers.
- Can I bring my dog with me?
- We offer a variety of units which allow pets.
You can either look at our properties online by clicking on the "vacation rentals" tab above and see if the unit you are looking at is available, or you can call our friendly office at 1-800-MOCLIPS so our helpful receptionist can help find a home that is just right for you and your dog.
- What is Hi-Tide Resort's Dog Policy?
- Dogs are welcome at Hi-Tide Resort, but there is a nightly service charge per dog. There is a limit of two dogs per condo. Dog fees are charged at $18 per dog per night. Dogs are to be free of sand before entering rooms. there are wash stations at all buildings and doggy towels can be provided. Dogs are not to be left unattended in any of the Resort rooms or any vehicles. Dogs must be on leash when on the property. They can be let loose on beach areas and there are baggy stations around the area so you can clean up any problems on the properties. If your dog has an accident, please contact the front desk where we have cleaning supplies you can use to clean up. Failure to do so could result in extra cleaning fees. If your dog has urinated on carpets or upholstery, you will be charged up to $250 for professional cleaning and deodorizing. There may be additional charges if there is excessive cleaning needed after your departure.
- What are the benefits of a vacation rental?
- We make it a point to make you always feel like you are "coming home" while you are on vacation, not to a tiny cramped, generic hotel room. Our deluxe one and two bedroom condos feature fully equipped kitchens to help you prepare your favorite gourmet meal, and a cozy living room with a fireplace, sleeper sofa, flat panel HD TV, DVD player and of course our Dynamic Views. Each home is individually owned and uniquely decorated, providing a memorable setting for witnessing the wonders of nature. You'll enjoy a restful night's sleep in your comfortable bed. We offer complimentary Wi-Fi. Friendly dogs are welcome. BBQ's are on site, along with a firepit, and a horseshoe pitch, too. Many units have covered parking.
- Do we have accessible rooms for the disabled?
- We have modified some units to assist our physically disabled friends. Some of
our ground floor units with sunset views, have access ramps, wider doorways, and
- What is Hi-Tide Resort's Smoke-Free Living Environment Policy
- This policy took effect October 5, 2007 and is in accord with Washington State non-smoking policies. This initiative includes guest rooms, public spaces and associate work areas.
- Why did Hi-Tide Resort implement the Smoke-free policy?
- The majority of guest requests favor a non-smoking hotel environment and Washington State Law has restrictions on hotel/motel units rented to guests. The only way to provide this experience is to not allow smoking within the building. Therefore, we have applied this preference throughout our condos. We do provide designated smoking areas outside the building to accommodate the needs of guests who smoke.
How will smokers be accommodated? Will they be able to smoke on the property?Although smoking is not permitted within condo building rental units themselves, guests who smoke are permitted to do so outside in designated areas. The Clam Shack, across the lot from the Office is available for our guests who wish to smoke. The Clam Shack is a covered and well lit area for smokers to use, with the exception of during clam tides when other guests are cleaning their catch. Also smoking is permitted down on the beach.
- What measures will Hi-Tide Resort take to enforce the Washington State Smoke-free Hotel policy?
- The policy is integrated in the Hi-Tide Quality Assurance process. All associates have been trained to respond to potential violations of the policy. For example, housekeepers are trained to observe signs of smoking in the condos. Guests are reminded at the time of booking and upon arrival at the Resort that smoking is not permitted inside the buildings. Pre-arrival email notifications also include a reference to the policy. There is a significant room recovery fee for guests who do not comply in order to recover the extensive cost of restoring guest rooms to a smoke-free condition. Recovery fees range up to $250, depending on the severity of the non-compliance.